Hotel Policy & Booking Conditions
Confirmed bookings may be cancelled if intimation in writing reaches the company as per the following terms :
- 14 days prior to check-in: No cancellation charges. A Credit Voucher will be issued for 100% of the full booking amount.
- Between 1 to 14 days of check-in: Cancellation charges equal to 20% of the full booking amount. A Credit Voucher will be issued for the balance 80%.
- Within 24 hours of check-in: Cancellation charges equal to 100% of the full booking amount will be applicable.
Please Note: Credit Vouchers will be issued only on receipt of the full booking value.
EVOLVE BACK PROMISE
We understand that these are challenging times and plans change even at the last minute. For cancellations received up to 1 hour before your Check-In (or even during your stay) due to 1) Covid Positive among your immediate family/Apartment Complex etc… 2) Any other Medical Emergencies among your immediate family. 3)Lockdown restrictions imposed by the Government, we promise to provide you with a 100% credit in the form of a Credit Voucher valid for stays up to 31.Mar.2023*.
*Please note that we reserve the right to seek proof for the above-mentioned situations & the final decision will be at our sole discretion.
Credit Voucher Utilization:
- Credit Vouchers issued will be valid for stays up to 31.Mar.2023.
- Usage of Credit Vouchers is not permitted during the below-mentioned Black-out dates.
- Black-out Dates: 12- 15 August 2022 / 30 sept-06 Oct 2022 / 21 Oct -4 Nov 2022 / 20 Dec 2022 – 2 Jan 2023.
- If the guest is unable to use the Credit Voucher by 31.Mar. 2023, the Credit Voucher amount will be refunded before 30.Apr.2023
General Policies: Pets not permitted | All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction | Check-in: 1:00 PM, Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Check-in Documentation: INDIAN NATIONALS – As per Govt. regulations, Indian nationals are required to provide a proof of identity in original for the Primary Guest in each room such as PAN card, Driving License, Voter’s ID, Aadhar Card or Passport, at the time of check–in | NON-INDIAN NATIONALS – All foreign nationals are required to produce their original Passports, and those working in India, their Residential Permits as well, at the time of check-in.